Cross-posting from my post on thecircleway.net – may it be helpful!
With many people finding themselves suddenly shifting their in-person circles and meetings to virtual/online, here are some previous blog posts and resources that might be useful:
- A case for online circles: A story that might help ease others’ concerns about shifting to an online circle
- Hosting online circles, including some suggestions
- Hosting circles online
- Tips for hosting and participating in online circles
- Bringing center into online Zoom circle
- Welcoming our humanity with a check-in question – a story of an online check-in with Zoom break-out groups
Also, here is a PDF you can download and share with participants of your online circle: Tips for Participating in Online Zoom Circles.
In this time of necessary physical distancing, may we find creative virtual ways to call the circle (and other participatory virtual meetings) to continue to create community, to access wisdom, and to journey though this together.