I’ve been having a blast working with the core planning team for the 61st Western Cities Conference. Playing with some invitation and outreach ideas and crafted these:
Twenty Reasons To Join Us At Western Cities 2012
- To network, link up, reconnect and learn what other cities and workplaces are doing in these shifting times.
- Sit back and enjoy speakers with new ideas and dive in for hands-on and practical learnings.
- Play in Conversation Alley, draw on the walls and weave some themes.
- Spend quality time turning to each other to surface what’s emerging throughout the conference.
- Hear the story of dreaming big and going for Olympic Gold.
- Witness the most entertaining economic forecast you’ll ever hear.
- Discover the where the four generations in the workplace are clashing and what to do about it.
- Connect with your authentic self to enable greatness within the culture around you.
- Glimpse into the Revolution and the evolutionary journey our species is on.
- Apply insights on teamwork and leadership from the hockey arena to your workplace.
- Explore how to move from training-order-taker to performance consultant.
- Understand new developments in labour law and human rights cases.
- Discuss best practices to support employees with substance use disorders.
- Discover the business case for building the strengths-based organization.
- Find ways to deal with conflict more effectively.
- Learn tools to lead a healthier, happier and more productive life.
- Dive into mental models and unleash innovation through Lego™.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the steps in a sound investigative process.
- Share questions of shifts happening in your city’s workplace, swap stories and ideas to find out how we’re adapting and learning.
- Leave inspired and re-charged; maybe even shifted!
PS Space still available – register here.